Zaveri Law Firm P.C. (“Law Firm”) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Collection of Information
1. The Law Firm website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Law Firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Firm Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Law Firm may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Law Firm to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Law Firm may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Law Firm may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Law Firm website features, content or services. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Use of Information
1. Law Firm uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing Law Firm websites to your interest, and also to help Law Firm select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Law Firm tailor Law Firm website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of Law Firm’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Law Firm may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Law Firm will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. Law Firm reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Law Firm website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent by Way of the Website is Not Secure
Any information sent to Law Firm by Internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Law Firm over the Internet, either through Law Firm’s website or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney-Client Relationship
Transmission of information from Law Firm’s website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Law Firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of Law Firm website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with Law Firm via Internet e-mail through Law Firm website does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between Law Firm and any recipients.